perjantai 1. huhtikuuta 2011

Healthy lifestyle

I'ma write in english now just for fun. So me and my roommate Veronique have this diet, long story short, our goal first was to run a half-marathon, 21 km and also not to eat carbs. (carbohydrates, rice pasta potato bread etc.) We are supposed to be running 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. Our punishment of eating carbs is to run 15 minutes more, of the second breakage of the diet during the same day it is 100 abs.

I can clearly state to all of you suspecting my lifestyle (yea i know everyone thinks my life is just filled with too much alcohol or cigarettes etc.), that even though my week-ends are quite rough and unhealthy, it gives me new energy to take it all back during the week. On mondays I usually regret of having partied too much (even though it's very seldom that I do something stupid) and I get highly motivated towards healthier living.

Those of you reading my blog, you've read about my Disneyland weekend, but now I'd like you all to hear about my weeks!!! Summa summarum:

- I wake up every day at 7 o' clock even though my school starts usually in the afternoon. (I've had help, my roommate helps me in waking up)
- I start doing my homework / reading to exams. ( Have to admit that sometimes I just read news and blogs in the internet :/ )
- I've ran 45 minutes up to one hour every- or every other day. Except for yesterday I ran 1 hour and 50 minutes and the day before 1 hour 15 minutes.
- On tuesdays I have a dance class, wednesday mornings aerobics and friday mornings muscle-training.
- No alcohol during the weeks. (I would allow myself to drink wine or beer with food but I never eat in restaurants and I forget to buy it when i shop for groceries so... No alcohol :D )
- Smoking only occasionally under severe stress.
- My preferred meals are: Chèvre salad, Salad with salmon or chicken, fromage frais (sorry, I don't know this in english :o !!) with fruits, lot's of different vegetables fried with eggs and whole grain bread is allowed in the mornings (even though normally carbs are not allowed).


I'm eather very bad (week-ends), or very good (weeks), I don't know how to be in between ;)
I hated running earlier, but I had an inspiration last summer and I was thinking about starting a blog about running, just to help and motivate some others towards running too ( it's not always easy, the motivation is hard to get ). The idea of the blog is to run in different places, discover new areas all the time, and take pictures of all the weird or beautiful things I see while running. And also about setting my goals and eventually reaching them. I was thinking about asking my mom if she'd want to start running half-marathons in different countries with me, so then I could also include these experiences in my blog.

This weekend we are going to Normandie with Veronique, we are going by covoiturage, a shared ride with some unknown girl !! So travelling is probably the subject of the next writing (:

-Heini

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti